Olive Leaf Nasal Spray 1 oz
Products will be delivered at recurring intervals based on your selection here. Seagate Auto-Ship Orders customers receive 5% off and Free Shipping (continental US only) on every order. You can easily cancel or modify your Auto-Ship Orders preferences at any time after the 2nd order has shipped through your seagateproducts.com account. When you place your initial AutoShip order, you are committing to a minimum of two orders before Auto Ship can be cancelled.
When an Auto-Ship order is in your cart, no other discounts will apply other than the 5% Auto-Ship savings. If you wish to place an order for 6 bottles to earn the 10% discount, that order must be made separately. Hard to explain this one folks ... just take our word.
- OLIVE LEAF NASAL SPRAY
OLIVE LEAF NASAL SPRAY
Active Ingredients Wild Indigo (Baptisia tinctoria) 4X Inactive...
For the temporary relief for: difficulty breathing; sinus irritations; mucous blockage; swelling of mucous membranes; running or blocked nose; sinus pressure and congestion; accumulation of fluid.
Dosage: Adults, use 1-3 sprays in each nostril every 2-4 hours or as needed. Children 3-12 years of age, use half the adult dosage. For children under the age of 3 years, consult a health care professional.
Sprays/bottle: approx. 150
Background: Natural antimicrobial products derived from plant sources such as this homeopathic remedy are proving to be potent preventatives and treatments, without the side-effects of modern pharmaceutical drugs. Natural products are less susceptible to potency loss as a result of mutation by the infectious germs because they are not created in a lab.
Lab Testing: Seagate has tested this product for stability and potency at a major independent laboratory. In addition, a series of time-lapse tests were performed by the lab on a weekly basis introducing potent strains of bacteria (including Strep.) into this nasal spray liquid and testing the ability of the olive leaf nasal spray formulation to control bacteria colonies. In each test, all the bacteria colonies and all other microorganisms introduced were immediately killed.
Ingredients: Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray homeopathic medicine provides safe treatment of sinus conditions. The spray is formulated and manufactured utilizing only natural ingredients in accordance with strict FDA pharmaceutical standards to ensure safety and purity:
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europa): Seagate hand-selects, harvests, and processes their own olive leaves each winter when they have their maximum potency and antioxidant levels. Seagate Olive Leaf Extract has been recognized by doctors and other health care professionals as a leading alternative antimicrobial therapy, without the side-effects of antibiotics.
- Baptisia (Baptisia tinctoria) has long been recognized as a homeopathic remedy because of its antiseptic properties. Its principal applications have been for mouth, throat and tonsil infections, inflammation and sore throat.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract is a natural antimicrobial ingredient that is widely recognized for nose and throat irritations, and for its use as a natural stabilizer in foods. Certain leading brands of nasal sprays use this ingredient as their only active ingredient at a concentration of 1,000 ppm. Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray has 2,000 ppm of grapefruit seed extract to insure excellent stability and antimicrobial properties.
Applications: Many prescription nasal sprays are composed of chemical ingredients in an alcohol base, which may cause a number of unwanted side-effects. Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray contains only all-natural plant-based edible ingredients that are antimicrobial and can be used for temporary relief for: difficulty breathing; sinus irritations; mucous blockage; swelling of mucous membranes; running or blocked nose; sinus pressure and congestion; accumulation of fluid.
Lab Analyses: The FDA required that we perform a “challenge” test at an independent laboratory for this type of homeopathic remedy, where very high concentrations of infectious organisms are introduced into the olive leaf nasal spray liquid over a one month period. One million colonies/ml each of bacteria (E. Coli, Staph, and Pseudomonas), fungus (Candida), and mold (Aspergillis) were injected into the Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray and tested over a one month period.
Results (See attached PDF File)
- 1. Bacteria - The lab reported 99.9% of all the colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the bacteria had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of bacteria drops to 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 2. Fungi - The lab reported 99% of the fungi colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the fungi had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of fungi drops to a min. 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 3. Mold - 97% of the mold were killed within the first 60 seconds. All mold was killed within 24 hours. Trace amounts were detected during the following weeks. (To pass this test, the level of mold was allowed to remain 1,000,000 colonies/ml as long as the product does not allow the mold to increase. The product need not kill mold.)
Average Customer Rating (based on 350 reviews)
Already own it? Write a Review
Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray
By: Joyce from Holts Summit, MO US on February 14, 2013
"I highly recommend this product. I was going crazy with my nose, especially my left nostril, being stopped up. I tried several different sprays and cleansing products which didn't provide much relief. I went to a health food store and was told about this product. It worked. It feels so good to breath through my nose, especially the left side again. All without the side effects of a prescribed nasal spray."
By: Adam B from Wixom, MI US on July 8, 2011
"I was turned onto this product by my dad who is a huge proponent of natural healing. Living in Michigan one is prone to sinus problems. I have never used a spray that works so well! It is the best!!"
Olive Leaf Nasal Spray
By: Carole Thomeczek from Godfrey, IL US on September 14, 2009
"A year and a half ago I needed surg. and showed positive for MRSA in my nose. I've been using the Olive Leaf Nasal Spray for almost two months and just got test results this morning, there is no staph present.
I am so thankful to the Seagate company for developing this product and all the products they sell.
God bless you all Carole"
Olive Leaf Nasal spray
By: Patricia Hench from Altoona, PA US on April 22, 2009
"I have been using this at the first sign of any cold or ill feeling for several years and have not had a cold or sore throat or flu, even though I have been around all my grandchildren with colds. I came to San Diego to visit my daughter and ran out of my spray when we were at Disney Land , I now have the worst cold and sore throat I have had in years.I cold not find a store locally that caries your products. I am now ordering on line
Thank you for Olive Leaf Spray
By: Linda from Glendale, CA US on January 25, 2009
"I orded the nasal spray on Th. late early morning and i recieved it on Sa. morning. I started to use it ....and the first time i did i couldn't believe the results. It cleared my sinus up instantly it was awsome ...I did do alot of cleaning out ect. But after...... it was all good. Thank You ... I can't waite to try all you products. Linda"
By: Heather Johnson from Troy, OH US on December 12, 2013
"Our family just went through a bout with colds. I had ordered several items as a first time user. I had my daughter first use the spray...wow, she said she could breathe again after being very stopped up in her nose. I then tried it after getting the cold and was amazed by the fast results. It made sleeping so nice and was very soothing to sore noses. We are sold!!"
By: Clutz from North East, MD US on December 11, 2013
By: J H from Lockport, IL US on June 15, 2013
"When ever I suffer from nasal sinus issues I goto Seagate nasal spray. I also suffer from eustachean tube inflammation and blockage, which causes severe dizziness for me, this product works wonders in that department as well.
Olive Leaf Nasal Spray
By: Sherri K. from Eubank, KY US on July 26, 2009
"I love this product! I use to have to take all kinds of Prescription nasal sprays to try to prevent sinus infections! I have been off the prescription nasal sprays for approximately a year now due to this Olive leaf Nasal spray! I love Seagate and all of their products! "
By: Andjie from Waukegan, IL US on January 26, 2014