Olive Leaf Nasal Spray 1 oz
Products will be delivered at recurring intervals based on your selection here. Seagate Auto-Ship Orders customers receive 5% off and Free Shipping (continental US only) on every order. You can easily cancel or modify your Auto-Ship Orders preferences at any time after the 2nd order has shipped through your seagateproducts.com account. When you place your initial AutoShip order, you are committing to a minimum of two orders before Auto Ship can be cancelled.
When an Auto-Ship order is in your cart, no other discounts will apply other than the 5% Auto-Ship savings. If you wish to place an order for 6 bottles to earn the 10% discount, that order must be made separately. Hard to explain this one folks ... just take our word.
- OLIVE LEAF NASAL SPRAY
OLIVE LEAF NASAL SPRAY
Active Ingredients Wild Indigo (Baptisia tinctoria) 4X Inactive...
For the temporary relief for: difficulty breathing; sinus irritations; mucous blockage; swelling of mucous membranes; running or blocked nose; sinus pressure and congestion; accumulation of fluid.
Dosage: Adults, use 1-3 sprays in each nostril every 2-4 hours or as needed. Children 3-12 years of age, use half the adult dosage. For children under the age of 3 years, consult a health care professional.
Sprays/bottle: approx. 150
Background: Natural antimicrobial products derived from plant sources such as this homeopathic remedy are proving to be potent preventatives and treatments, without the side-effects of modern pharmaceutical drugs. Natural products are less susceptible to potency loss as a result of mutation by the infectious germs because they are not created in a lab.
Lab Testing: Seagate has tested this product for stability and potency at a major independent laboratory. In addition, a series of time-lapse tests were performed by the lab on a weekly basis introducing potent strains of bacteria (including Strep.) into this nasal spray liquid and testing the ability of the olive leaf nasal spray formulation to control bacteria colonies. In each test, all the bacteria colonies and all other microorganisms introduced were immediately killed.
Ingredients: Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray homeopathic medicine provides safe treatment of sinus conditions. The spray is formulated and manufactured utilizing only natural ingredients in accordance with strict FDA pharmaceutical standards to ensure safety and purity:
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europa): Seagate hand-selects, harvests, and processes their own olive leaves each winter when they have their maximum potency and antioxidant levels. Seagate Olive Leaf Extract has been recognized by doctors and other health care professionals as a leading alternative antimicrobial therapy, without the side-effects of antibiotics.
- Baptisia (Baptisia tinctoria) has long been recognized as a homeopathic remedy because of its antiseptic properties. Its principal applications have been for mouth, throat and tonsil infections, inflammation and sore throat.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract is a natural antimicrobial ingredient that is widely recognized for nose and throat irritations, and for its use as a natural stabilizer in foods. Certain leading brands of nasal sprays use this ingredient as their only active ingredient at a concentration of 1,000 ppm. Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray has 2,000 ppm of grapefruit seed extract to insure excellent stability and antimicrobial properties.
Applications: Many prescription nasal sprays are composed of chemical ingredients in an alcohol base, which may cause a number of unwanted side-effects. Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray contains only all-natural plant-based edible ingredients that are antimicrobial and can be used for temporary relief for: difficulty breathing; sinus irritations; mucous blockage; swelling of mucous membranes; running or blocked nose; sinus pressure and congestion; accumulation of fluid.
Lab Analyses: The FDA required that we perform a “challenge” test at an independent laboratory for this type of homeopathic remedy, where very high concentrations of infectious organisms are introduced into the olive leaf nasal spray liquid over a one month period. One million colonies/ml each of bacteria (E. Coli, Staph, and Pseudomonas), fungus (Candida), and mold (Aspergillis) were injected into the Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray and tested over a one month period.
Results (See attached PDF File)
- 1. Bacteria - The lab reported 99.9% of all the colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the bacteria had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of bacteria drops to 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 2. Fungi - The lab reported 99% of the fungi colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the fungi had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of fungi drops to a min. 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 3. Mold - 97% of the mold were killed within the first 60 seconds. All mold was killed within 24 hours. Trace amounts were detected during the following weeks. (To pass this test, the level of mold was allowed to remain 1,000,000 colonies/ml as long as the product does not allow the mold to increase. The product need not kill mold.)
Average Customer Rating (based on 355 reviews)
Already own it? Write a Review
Olive Leaf Nasal Spray
By: Dorothy Price from Waynesville, NC US on September 3, 2008
I got my first order of nasal spray. Im 74 years old. I think it has already helped I have had sinis trouble for years. I have took everything and nothing has helped. I want to thank you people. Im telling all my friends. None of the health food stores carry any of your products close to me. I have asked.
God Bless you
PS- I am giving my friends some. Then they can order."
no more sinus infections
By: Healthy and Happy from Highland, IN US on February 26, 2014
This is a 5 STAR product. I used to get sinus infectons that lasted from 3 to 5 months. I am eating much healthier and if I think I am starting to get a sinus infection, I use this nasal spray and it never turns into a sinus infection. I tell everyone about this product! It is great!"
By: happy traveller from kamloops, US on January 28, 2014
"Used this product to prevent getting sick from breathing recycled air on a flight to Mexico (7 hours each way) Great stuff. It also kept nasal passages clear and moist.
By: Andjie from Waukegan, IL US on January 26, 2014
olive leaf nasal spray
By: M. Gerow from Knoxville, TN US on January 4, 2014
"Helps to decongest and moisturize nasal passages with absolutely no addiction. Glad to know that it addresses fungus, if that happens to be the case. Also glad to use a product with only natural and healthy ingredients."
A MUST HAVE!
By: Bev from Kennebec, US on December 16, 2013
"Long story short.... I was on a medication with a possible side effect of sinusitus. I was diagnosed with sinusitus.. The Dr. Said I would likely have to have surgery and sent me to allergist where he was sure I would have allergy shots for the rest of my life (I was 30). He gave me a prescription for a high powered antibiotic and nasal spray. I went to the health store and purchased olive leaf caps and spray. Took both 3 times a day and in a month was completely clear! Olive Leaf nasal spray is what I have recommended to many friends and family. They have had wonderful results too. Thank you for your pure products!"
seagate olive leaf nasal spray
By: Margaret Dyer from wurtsboro, NY US on December 6, 2013
Olive Leaf Nasal Spray
By: GoGoGirl KY from Bowling Green, KY US on October 28, 2013
"The nasal spray really worked, and worked fast. I've had a chronic stuffy nose for most of my life, but now it is gone.
I've tried many nasal sprays over time, but this one is the only one that opened up my nasal passages.
Thanks for creating such a great product!"
A must have
By: Smooth breathing from W. Islip, NY US on September 1, 2013
"Better than my saline nasal spray. Olive leaf spray gets to the back of the nasal passage and pulls down all the mucus. I love how good I can breathe after using it. This ones a definite reorder for me. My sinus used to be forever clogged."
Finally Something Works!
By: Martha Glaser from Ferryville, WI US on July 14, 2013
"Prescription nasal sprays for allergic rhinits and asthma caused serious nose bleeds and sore throat. I started using Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal spray 2 - 4 times daily with Olive leaf throat spray and tablets. I am now off all prescription nasal sprays and over the counter nasal decongestants and the infection is gone! "