Olive Leaf Nasal Spray 1 oz
Products will be delivered at recurring intervals based on your selection here. Seagate Auto-Ship Orders customers receive 5% off and Free Shipping (continental US only) on every order. You can easily cancel or modify your Auto-Ship Orders preferences at any time through your seagateproducts.com account.
When an Auto-Ship order is in your cart, no other discounts will apply other than the 5% Auto-Ship savings. If you wish to place an order for 6 bottles to earn the 10% discount, that order must be made separately. Hard to explain this one folks ... just take our word.
- OLIVE LEAF NASAL SPRAY
OLIVE LEAF NASAL SPRAY
Active Ingredients Wild Indigo (Baptisia tinctoria) 4X Inactive...
For the temporary relief for: difficulty breathing; sinus irritations; mucous blockage; swelling of mucous membranes; running or blocked nose; sinus pressure and congestion; accumulation of fluid.
Dosage: Adults, use 1-3 sprays in each nostril every 2-4 hours or as needed. Children 3-12 years of age, use half the adult dosage. For children under the age of 3 years, consult a health care professional.
Sprays/bottle: approx. 150
Background: Natural antimicrobial products derived from plant sources such as this homeopathic remedy are proving to be potent preventatives and treatments, without the side-effects of modern pharmaceutical drugs. Natural products are less susceptible to potency loss as a result of mutation by the infectious germs because they are not created in a lab.
Lab Testing: Seagate has tested this product for stability and potency at a major independent laboratory. In addition, a series of time-lapse tests were performed by the lab on a weekly basis introducing potent strains of bacteria (including Strep.) into this nasal spray liquid and testing the ability of the olive leaf nasal spray formulation to control bacteria colonies. In each test, all the bacteria colonies and all other microorganisms introduced were immediately killed.
Ingredients: Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray homeopathic medicine provides safe treatment of sinus conditions. The spray is formulated and manufactured utilizing only natural ingredients in accordance with strict FDA pharmaceutical standards to ensure safety and purity:
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europa): Seagate hand-selects, harvests, and processes their own olive leaves each winter when they have their maximum potency and antioxidant levels. Seagate Olive Leaf Extract has been recognized by doctors and other health care professionals as a leading alternative antimicrobial therapy, without the side-effects of antibiotics.
- Baptisia (Baptisia tinctoria) has long been recognized as a homeopathic remedy because of its antiseptic properties. Its principal applications have been for mouth, throat and tonsil infections, inflammation and sore throat.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract is a natural antimicrobial ingredient that is widely recognized for nose and throat irritations, and for its use as a natural stabilizer in foods. Certain leading brands of nasal sprays use this ingredient as their only active ingredient at a concentration of 1,000 ppm. Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray has 2,000 ppm of grapefruit seed extract to insure excellent stability and antimicrobial properties.
Applications: Many prescription nasal sprays are composed of chemical ingredients in an alcohol base, which may cause a number of unwanted side-effects. Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray contains only all-natural plant-based edible ingredients that are antimicrobial and can be used for temporary relief for: difficulty breathing; sinus irritations; mucous blockage; swelling of mucous membranes; running or blocked nose; sinus pressure and congestion; accumulation of fluid.
Lab Analyses: The FDA required that we perform a “challenge” test at an independent laboratory for this type of homeopathic remedy, where very high concentrations of infectious organisms are introduced into the olive leaf nasal spray liquid over a one month period. One million colonies/ml each of bacteria (E. Coli, Staph, and Pseudomonas), fungus (Candida), and mold (Aspergillis) were injected into the Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray and tested over a one month period.
Results (See attached PDF File)
- 1. Bacteria - The lab reported 99.9% of all the colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the bacteria had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of bacteria drops to 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 2. Fungi - The lab reported 99% of the fungi colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the fungi had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of fungi drops to a min. 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 3. Mold - 97% of the mold were killed within the first 60 seconds. All mold was killed within 24 hours. Trace amounts were detected during the following weeks. (To pass this test, the level of mold was allowed to remain 1,000,000 colonies/ml as long as the product does not allow the mold to increase. The product need not kill mold.)
Average Customer Rating (based on 314 reviews)
Already own it? Write a Review
The Only Thing That Worked!
By: Vito from Los Angeles , CA US on October 21, 2010
"I suffered -- and I mean SUFFERED -- from a fungal infection of the sinuses for over a year and a half and NOTHING worked until I discovered this product. The infection was gone within a week from the day I began to use it. I can't recommend it enough!"
By: mark from Sydney, NSW AU on December 6, 2009
"I've been taking Olive leaf extract orally on and off over the last year or so and I think it does prevent colds a little. However once they are there and you have the sore throat, it's too late for that. I've now tried this for only one cold, but its pretty much gone now after 3-4 days and normally I'd expect 1.5-2 weeks of it! Well done!"
By: Peter, ME US on October 11, 2009
"We first purchased the nasal spray after watching Doug Kaufmann's show Know the Cause in 2008. Our 7 yr old had a sinus infection and after taking the nasal spray the infection cleared up in no time. Every member of our family has a bottle. Thank you Seagate, great product."
By: Mary Marton from Hemet, CA US on July 20, 2009
"I recently tried your Olive Leaf Nasal Spray, Ear Drops, and Smooth Skin Night Use Oil. The results were amazing. It took just one application for results to appear. My husband noticed the improvment immediately. I have paid up to 3 times as much for similar products and never got results this good, and this quick. Keep up the great work"
By: Jean Corbitt from Old Town, FL US on July 12, 2009
"I am ordering my second order of the olive leaf nose spray and nopal cactus. I could not breath well at night when I would lie down my nose would stuff up, allergies etc. I started using that over the counter spray and it was causing that rebound effect where it was terrible if I tried to stop it, thank GOD for this olive leaf spray, it's GREAT! I have no trouble now and I can use it whenever I need it and not worry about side effects, thank you for making it, I will order it always! "
By: Jackie from Salisbury, NC US on February 23, 2009
"I ordered the OL Nasal Spray after watching Know The Cause show. I had developed a severe sinus infection and was ready to go to the Dr. the day my order arrived. I used the spray and the next morning I was so much better. I have used the whole bottle over about 2 weeks time and I will say that my sinus problem is completely better. Much better than a Dr. visit and big gun antibiotics that sometimes only work for a while. Thanks, I am reordering. "
OLIVE LEAF NASAL SPRAY
By: HAK CHUNG from MIAMI, FL US on December 9, 2008
"Very good. I ordered 2 bottles on Nov. 2008 and found out that this stuff really worked. I have sinus for more than 25 years. I have try many chemical stuffs and no one come close to this one. it is all naturals and no chemicals, and, it all works. No more worry about the side effects, no more worry about hurting the liver . Highly recommend it."
By: Jennifer, LA US on October 21, 2008
"This stuff really works! I've used Seagate's Olive Leaf Nasal Spray for the past few months at the first sign of a cold and I have not gotten sick! I've recommended it to all of my family now and I'm about to order my second batch, along with the throat spray. I highly recommend this product! "
Olive Leaf Nasal Spray
By: Dorothy Price from Waynesville, NC US on September 3, 2008
I got my first order of nasal spray. Im 74 years old. I think it has already helped I have had sinis trouble for years. I have took everything and nothing has helped. I want to thank you people. Im telling all my friends. None of the health food stores carry any of your products close to me. I have asked.
God Bless you
PS- I am giving my friends some. Then they can order."
By: Joy Wolfe from Enid, OK US on August 30, 2008
"I have used Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray for about 4 years now, in place of the $80 prescription product I formerly used. I also love the throat spray and use it during cold season or if I feel like I am exposed to other people's illnesses. I work in a large office with many co-workers constantly being sick. I have had 3 or less colds in the past 3 years! My husband formerly had great sinus trouble - but no more. We use the capsules & both sprays. GREAT PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE!!"