Olive Leaf Nasal Spray 1 oz
Products will be delivered at recurring intervals based on your selection here. Seagate Auto-Ship Orders customers receive 5% off and Free Shipping (continental US only) on every order. You can easily cancel or modify your Auto-Ship Orders preferences at any time through your seagateproducts.com account.
When an Auto-Ship order is in your cart, no other discounts will apply other than the 5% Auto-Ship savings. If you wish to place an order for 6 bottles to earn the 10% discount, that order must be made separately. Hard to explain this one folks ... just take our word.
- OLIVE LEAF NASAL SPRAY
OLIVE LEAF NASAL SPRAY
Active Ingredients Wild Indigo (Baptisia tinctoria) 4X Inactive...
For the temporary relief for: difficulty breathing; sinus irritations; mucous blockage; swelling of mucous membranes; running or blocked nose; sinus pressure and congestion; accumulation of fluid.
Dosage: Adults, use 1-3 sprays in each nostril every 2-4 hours or as needed. Children 3-12 years of age, use half the adult dosage. For children under the age of 3 years, consult a health care professional.
Sprays/bottle: approx. 150
Background: Natural antimicrobial products derived from plant sources such as this homeopathic remedy are proving to be potent preventatives and treatments, without the side-effects of modern pharmaceutical drugs. Natural products are less susceptible to potency loss as a result of mutation by the infectious germs because they are not created in a lab.
Lab Testing: Seagate has tested this product for stability and potency at a major independent laboratory. In addition, a series of time-lapse tests were performed by the lab on a weekly basis introducing potent strains of bacteria (including Strep.) into this nasal spray liquid and testing the ability of the olive leaf nasal spray formulation to control bacteria colonies. In each test, all the bacteria colonies and all other microorganisms introduced were immediately killed.
Ingredients: Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray homeopathic medicine provides safe treatment of sinus conditions. The spray is formulated and manufactured utilizing only natural ingredients in accordance with strict FDA pharmaceutical standards to ensure safety and purity:
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europa): Seagate hand-selects, harvests, and processes their own olive leaves each winter when they have their maximum potency and antioxidant levels. Seagate Olive Leaf Extract has been recognized by doctors and other health care professionals as a leading alternative antimicrobial therapy, without the side-effects of antibiotics.
- Baptisia (Baptisia tinctoria) has long been recognized as a homeopathic remedy because of its antiseptic properties. Its principal applications have been for mouth, throat and tonsil infections, inflammation and sore throat.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract is a natural antimicrobial ingredient that is widely recognized for nose and throat irritations, and for its use as a natural stabilizer in foods. Certain leading brands of nasal sprays use this ingredient as their only active ingredient at a concentration of 1,000 ppm. Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray has 2,000 ppm of grapefruit seed extract to insure excellent stability and antimicrobial properties.
Applications: Many prescription nasal sprays are composed of chemical ingredients in an alcohol base, which may cause a number of unwanted side-effects. Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray contains only all-natural plant-based edible ingredients that are antimicrobial and can be used for temporary relief for: difficulty breathing; sinus irritations; mucous blockage; swelling of mucous membranes; running or blocked nose; sinus pressure and congestion; accumulation of fluid.
Lab Analyses: The FDA required that we perform a “challenge” test at an independent laboratory for this type of homeopathic remedy, where very high concentrations of infectious organisms are introduced into the olive leaf nasal spray liquid over a one month period. One million colonies/ml each of bacteria (E. Coli, Staph, and Pseudomonas), fungus (Candida), and mold (Aspergillis) were injected into the Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray and tested over a one month period.
Results (See attached PDF File)
- 1. Bacteria - The lab reported 99.9% of all the colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the bacteria had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of bacteria drops to 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 2. Fungi - The lab reported 99% of the fungi colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the fungi had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of fungi drops to a min. 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 3. Mold - 97% of the mold were killed within the first 60 seconds. All mold was killed within 24 hours. Trace amounts were detected during the following weeks. (To pass this test, the level of mold was allowed to remain 1,000,000 colonies/ml as long as the product does not allow the mold to increase. The product need not kill mold.)
Average Customer Rating (based on 319 reviews)
Already own it? Write a Review
By: Regina Scott from Saint Louis, MO US on May 9, 2013
"I have allergies and my nose is either running or stoped up. I really recommend this product to anyone with the same problem. I use it every morning and my nose is opened up all day."
Olive Leaf Nasal spray is EXCELLENT
By: MJane from Middle Sackville, NS CA on May 6, 2013
"As someone who has suffered years with chronic and acute sinusitis, I was tired of the antibiotics and steroid sprays and the rebound effect after taking OTC decongestants. So I tried the natural Olive Leaf spray, and let me tell you - it works GREAT!! I use it for 5 or 6 days, twice daily, whenever I start to feel that telltale pressure behind my eyes. I have not had a sinus infection since. I highly recommend this product."
love this product
By: naturopathic mom from peotone, IL US on April 10, 2013
"I use this product for entire family including my grandchildren whenever we feel something comming on. i luv the throat spray even more for the grandkids. i gave a bottle to a coworker for her son who has sinus issues and severe allergies. she loved it as well and told me once he uses it he is good for a few days."
Acute Sinus Swelling Solved
By: Mouth Breather from Canal Fulton, OH US on April 1, 2013
"After one week of using this product morning and evening I was able to breathe freely through both nostrils. This may not seem like much to others but I have had severe problems with swelling that has made it a real chore just to breathe in and out. In childhood I fell down a flight of stairs and broke my nose so I have a deviated septum. Couple that with allergies and finally overuse of antibiotics for frequent sinus/throat infections and you have a perfect setup for a fungal infestation in the sinus cavity. Most doctors don't make the connection with antibiotics feeding fungus so it's useless to try and get anything from them to treat the fungus. The Olive Leaf Nasal Spray WORKS BETTER THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER TRIED. I'm sleeping through the night and can actually breathe freely like a normal person!"
By: Carrie from Sun Valley, ID US on September 19, 2011
"I always had mild sinusitis but about a year ago started waking up 5-6 times a night with dry mouth because I was completely congested and couldn't breath through my nose. I tried the nasal spray and now only occasionally wake up with dry mouth. I also haven't caught a single cold/flu since I started using it even though I have been around really sick people and usually catch everything that goes around."
The Only Thing That Worked!
By: Vito from Los Angeles , CA US on October 21, 2010
"I suffered -- and I mean SUFFERED -- from a fungal infection of the sinuses for over a year and a half and NOTHING worked until I discovered this product. The infection was gone within a week from the day I began to use it. I can't recommend it enough!"
By: mark from Sydney, NSW AU on December 6, 2009
"I've been taking Olive leaf extract orally on and off over the last year or so and I think it does prevent colds a little. However once they are there and you have the sore throat, it's too late for that. I've now tried this for only one cold, but its pretty much gone now after 3-4 days and normally I'd expect 1.5-2 weeks of it! Well done!"
By: Peter, ME US on October 11, 2009
"We first purchased the nasal spray after watching Doug Kaufmann's show Know the Cause in 2008. Our 7 yr old had a sinus infection and after taking the nasal spray the infection cleared up in no time. Every member of our family has a bottle. Thank you Seagate, great product."
By: Jean Corbitt from Old Town, FL US on July 12, 2009
"I am ordering my second order of the olive leaf nose spray and nopal cactus. I could not breath well at night when I would lie down my nose would stuff up, allergies etc. I started using that over the counter spray and it was causing that rebound effect where it was terrible if I tried to stop it, thank GOD for this olive leaf spray, it's GREAT! I have no trouble now and I can use it whenever I need it and not worry about side effects, thank you for making it, I will order it always! "