Olive Leaf Nasal Spray 1 oz
Products will be delivered at recurring intervals based on your selection here. Seagate Auto-Ship Orders customers receive 5% off and Free Shipping (continental US only) on every order. You can easily cancel or modify your Auto-Ship Orders preferences at any time after the 2nd order has shipped through your seagateproducts.com account. When you place your initial AutoShip order, you are committing to a minimum of two orders before Auto Ship can be cancelled.
When an Auto-Ship order is in your cart, no other discounts will apply other than the 5% Auto-Ship savings. If you wish to place an order for 6 bottles to earn the 10% discount, that order must be made separately. Hard to explain this one folks ... just take our word.
- OLIVE LEAF NASAL SPRAY
OLIVE LEAF NASAL SPRAY
Active Ingredients Wild Indigo (Baptisia tinctoria) 4X Inactive...
For the temporary relief for: difficulty breathing; sinus irritations; mucous blockage; swelling of mucous membranes; running or blocked nose; sinus pressure and congestion; accumulation of fluid.
Dosage: Adults, use 1-3 sprays in each nostril every 2-4 hours or as needed. Children 3-12 years of age, use half the adult dosage. For children under the age of 3 years, consult a health care professional.
Sprays/bottle: approx. 150
Background: Natural antimicrobial products derived from plant sources such as this homeopathic remedy are proving to be potent preventatives and treatments, without the side-effects of modern pharmaceutical drugs. Natural products are less susceptible to potency loss as a result of mutation by the infectious germs because they are not created in a lab.
Lab Testing: Seagate has tested this product for stability and potency at a major independent laboratory. In addition, a series of time-lapse tests were performed by the lab on a weekly basis introducing potent strains of bacteria (including Strep.) into this nasal spray liquid and testing the ability of the olive leaf nasal spray formulation to control bacteria colonies. In each test, all the bacteria colonies and all other microorganisms introduced were immediately killed.
Ingredients: Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray homeopathic medicine provides safe treatment of sinus conditions. The spray is formulated and manufactured utilizing only natural ingredients in accordance with strict FDA pharmaceutical standards to ensure safety and purity:
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europa): Seagate hand-selects, harvests, and processes their own olive leaves each winter when they have their maximum potency and antioxidant levels. Seagate Olive Leaf Extract has been recognized by doctors and other health care professionals as a leading alternative antimicrobial therapy, without the side-effects of antibiotics.
- Baptisia (Baptisia tinctoria) has long been recognized as a homeopathic remedy because of its antiseptic properties. Its principal applications have been for mouth, throat and tonsil infections, inflammation and sore throat.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract is a natural antimicrobial ingredient that is widely recognized for nose and throat irritations, and for its use as a natural stabilizer in foods. Certain leading brands of nasal sprays use this ingredient as their only active ingredient at a concentration of 1,000 ppm. Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray has 2,000 ppm of grapefruit seed extract to insure excellent stability and antimicrobial properties.
Applications: Many prescription nasal sprays are composed of chemical ingredients in an alcohol base, which may cause a number of unwanted side-effects. Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray contains only all-natural plant-based edible ingredients that are antimicrobial and can be used for temporary relief for: difficulty breathing; sinus irritations; mucous blockage; swelling of mucous membranes; running or blocked nose; sinus pressure and congestion; accumulation of fluid.
Lab Analyses: The FDA required that we perform a “challenge” test at an independent laboratory for this type of homeopathic remedy, where very high concentrations of infectious organisms are introduced into the olive leaf nasal spray liquid over a one month period. One million colonies/ml each of bacteria (E. Coli, Staph, and Pseudomonas), fungus (Candida), and mold (Aspergillis) were injected into the Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray and tested over a one month period.
Results (See attached PDF File)
- 1. Bacteria - The lab reported 99.9% of all the colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the bacteria had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of bacteria drops to 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 2. Fungi - The lab reported 99% of the fungi colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the fungi had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of fungi drops to a min. 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 3. Mold - 97% of the mold were killed within the first 60 seconds. All mold was killed within 24 hours. Trace amounts were detected during the following weeks. (To pass this test, the level of mold was allowed to remain 1,000,000 colonies/ml as long as the product does not allow the mold to increase. The product need not kill mold.)
Average Customer Rating (based on 357 reviews)
Already own it? Write a Review
By: ODG from Newport, OR US on February 7, 2018
"Seagate Olive leaf Nasal Spray has never failed to
open up my congested sinuses due to colds or
other inflammation;NEVER! SOLNS has also been effective at calming minor sore throats for me as well.
One key for me has been to use SOLNS liberally
until I experience at least some breakthrough: 3-4 sprays initially - wait 15 minutes - apply more - and repeat as necessary until relief comes. Thank You
for your wonderfully dependable product !"
By: Monica S from Hazel Green, WI US on February 7, 2018
"I think everyone should have go-to items in their medicine cabinet when cold/flu season hits. For me,its SG nasal & throat sprays. They are mild,but effective. I recommend it to friends/family....pretty much anyone w/ kids. Would not be without it!"
Don't run out!
By: Mimsy from Williamsville, NY US on June 14, 2017
"Just a couple of sprays in each nostril before my shower helps keep me healthy. I ran out this spring and got my 1st cold since I started using this product 3 yrs ago. This is an amazing product!"