Olive Leaf Nasal Spray 1 oz
Products will be delivered at recurring intervals based on your selection here. Seagate Auto-Ship Orders customers receive 5% off and Free Shipping (continental US only) on every order. You can easily cancel or modify your Auto-Ship Orders preferences at any time after the 2nd order has shipped through your seagateproducts.com account. When you place your initial AutoShip order, you are committing to a minimum of two orders before Auto Ship can be cancelled.
When an Auto-Ship order is in your cart, no other discounts will apply other than the 5% Auto-Ship savings. If you wish to place an order for 6 bottles to earn the 10% discount, that order must be made separately. Hard to explain this one folks ... just take our word.
- OLIVE LEAF NASAL SPRAY
OLIVE LEAF NASAL SPRAY
Active Ingredients Wild Indigo (Baptisia tinctoria) 4X Inactive...
For the temporary relief for: difficulty breathing; sinus irritations; mucous blockage; swelling of mucous membranes; running or blocked nose; sinus pressure and congestion; accumulation of fluid.
Dosage: Adults, use 1-3 sprays in each nostril every 2-4 hours or as needed. Children 3-12 years of age, use half the adult dosage. For children under the age of 3 years, consult a health care professional.
Sprays/bottle: approx. 150
Background: Natural antimicrobial products derived from plant sources such as this homeopathic remedy are proving to be potent preventatives and treatments, without the side-effects of modern pharmaceutical drugs. Natural products are less susceptible to potency loss as a result of mutation by the infectious germs because they are not created in a lab.
Lab Testing: Seagate has tested this product for stability and potency at a major independent laboratory. In addition, a series of time-lapse tests were performed by the lab on a weekly basis introducing potent strains of bacteria (including Strep.) into this nasal spray liquid and testing the ability of the olive leaf nasal spray formulation to control bacteria colonies. In each test, all the bacteria colonies and all other microorganisms introduced were immediately killed.
Ingredients: Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray homeopathic medicine provides safe treatment of sinus conditions. The spray is formulated and manufactured utilizing only natural ingredients in accordance with strict FDA pharmaceutical standards to ensure safety and purity:
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europa): Seagate hand-selects, harvests, and processes their own olive leaves each winter when they have their maximum potency and antioxidant levels. Seagate Olive Leaf Extract has been recognized by doctors and other health care professionals as a leading alternative antimicrobial therapy, without the side-effects of antibiotics.
- Baptisia (Baptisia tinctoria) has long been recognized as a homeopathic remedy because of its antiseptic properties. Its principal applications have been for mouth, throat and tonsil infections, inflammation and sore throat.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract is a natural antimicrobial ingredient that is widely recognized for nose and throat irritations, and for its use as a natural stabilizer in foods. Certain leading brands of nasal sprays use this ingredient as their only active ingredient at a concentration of 1,000 ppm. Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray has 2,000 ppm of grapefruit seed extract to insure excellent stability and antimicrobial properties.
Applications: Many prescription nasal sprays are composed of chemical ingredients in an alcohol base, which may cause a number of unwanted side-effects. Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray contains only all-natural plant-based edible ingredients that are antimicrobial and can be used for temporary relief for: difficulty breathing; sinus irritations; mucous blockage; swelling of mucous membranes; running or blocked nose; sinus pressure and congestion; accumulation of fluid.
Lab Analyses: The FDA required that we perform a “challenge” test at an independent laboratory for this type of homeopathic remedy, where very high concentrations of infectious organisms are introduced into the olive leaf nasal spray liquid over a one month period. One million colonies/ml each of bacteria (E. Coli, Staph, and Pseudomonas), fungus (Candida), and mold (Aspergillis) were injected into the Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray and tested over a one month period.
Results (See attached PDF File)
- 1. Bacteria - The lab reported 99.9% of all the colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the bacteria had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of bacteria drops to 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 2. Fungi - The lab reported 99% of the fungi colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the fungi had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of fungi drops to a min. 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 3. Mold - 97% of the mold were killed within the first 60 seconds. All mold was killed within 24 hours. Trace amounts were detected during the following weeks. (To pass this test, the level of mold was allowed to remain 1,000,000 colonies/ml as long as the product does not allow the mold to increase. The product need not kill mold.)
Average Customer Rating (based on 339 reviews)
Already own it? Write a Review
Olive Leaf Nasal Spray
By: GoGoGirl KY from Bowling Green, KY US on October 28, 2013
"The nasal spray really worked, and worked fast. I've had a chronic stuffy nose for most of my life, but now it is gone.
I've tried many nasal sprays over time, but this one is the only one that opened up my nasal passages.
Thanks for creating such a great product!"
By: Belle from Huntsville, TX US on May 9, 2013
"The Mayo Clinic says 99% of sinusitis is caused by fungus. This product has helped heal my chronic sinusitis as well as my husband's. Now I am sending some to my son, along with Olive Leaf Extract which is my favorite anti-fungal. Thanks, Seagate!"
By: Carrie from Sun Valley, ID US on September 19, 2011
"I always had mild sinusitis but about a year ago started waking up 5-6 times a night with dry mouth because I was completely congested and couldn't breath through my nose. I tried the nasal spray and now only occasionally wake up with dry mouth. I also haven't caught a single cold/flu since I started using it even though I have been around really sick people and usually catch everything that goes around."
The Only Thing That Worked!
By: Vito from Los Angeles , CA US on October 21, 2010
"I suffered -- and I mean SUFFERED -- from a fungal infection of the sinuses for over a year and a half and NOTHING worked until I discovered this product. The infection was gone within a week from the day I began to use it. I can't recommend it enough!"
By: mark from Sydney, NSW AU on December 6, 2009
"I've been taking Olive leaf extract orally on and off over the last year or so and I think it does prevent colds a little. However once they are there and you have the sore throat, it's too late for that. I've now tried this for only one cold, but its pretty much gone now after 3-4 days and normally I'd expect 1.5-2 weeks of it! Well done!"
no more sinus infections
By: Healthy and Happy from Highland, IN US on February 26, 2014
This is a 5 STAR product. I used to get sinus infectons that lasted from 3 to 5 months. I am eating much healthier and if I think I am starting to get a sinus infection, I use this nasal spray and it never turns into a sinus infection. I tell everyone about this product! It is great!"
A Wonderful Product
By: Montie Shelton from Huntsville, TX US on April 20, 2013
"This is the only product that has helped me overcome many years of dependence on Afrin. I am breathing better than I have in years. I use Olive Leaf Nasal Spray morning and evening, and in between if I think about it. I will never be without it. I trust Seagate."
Olive Leaf Nasal Spray
By: Shorty from Palm Bay, US on February 10, 2014
"My husband and I are in full time gospel music. The Olive Leaf Nasal Spray has saved the day more than once when we are reacting to things in the area. Many times I have used this right before we sing!
By: Chris from Albany, NY US on January 12, 2014