Olive Leaf Nasal Spray 1 oz
Olive Leaf Nasal Spray – Fast relief
Get immediate relief for most nasal and sinus irritations, without the rebound effect of over-the-counter antihistamines. This is a natural product without side-effects that will help alleviate your nasal problems. Use it at the first sign of feeling sick, to wash away the fungi, bacteria, and other germs that may lodge in your nasal and sinus membranes before they can get established. You should also consider using this product before boarding airplanes, entering hospitals or schools … where you would be most exposed to contact with unfriendly germs.
For the temporary relief for: difficulty breathing; sinus irritations; mucous blockage; swelling of mucous membranes; running or blocked nose; sinus pressure and congestion; accumulation of fluid.
Dosage: Adults, use 1-3 sprays in each nostril every 2-4 hours or as needed. Children 3-12 years of age, use half the adult dosage. For children under the age of 3 years, consult a health care professional.
Sprays/bottle: approx. 150
Background: Natural antimicrobial products derived from plant sources such as this homeopathic remedy are proving to be potent preventatives and treatments, without the side-effects of modern pharmaceutical drugs. Natural products are less susceptible to potency loss as a result of mutation by the infectious germs because they are not created in a lab.
Lab Testing: Seagate has tested this product for stability and potency at a major independent laboratory. In addition, a series of time-lapse tests were performed by the lab on a weekly basis introducing potent strains of bacteria (including Strep.) into this nasal spray liquid and testing the ability of the olive leaf nasal spray formulation to control bacteria colonies. In each test, all the bacteria colonies and all other microorganisms introduced were immediately killed.
Ingredients: Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray homeopathic medicine provides safe treatment of sinus conditions. The spray is formulated and manufactured utilizing only natural ingredients in accordance with strict FDA pharmaceutical standards to ensure safety and purity:
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europa): Seagate hand-selects, harvests, and processes their own olive leaves each winter when they have their maximum potency and antioxidant levels. Seagate Olive Leaf Extract has been recognized by doctors and other health care professionals as a leading alternative antimicrobial therapy, without the side-effects of antibiotics.
- Baptisia (Baptisia tinctoria) has long been recognized as a homeopathic remedy because of its antiseptic properties. Its principal applications have been for mouth, throat and tonsil infections, inflammation and sore throat.
Applications: Many prescription nasal sprays are composed of chemical ingredients in an alcohol base, which may cause a number of unwanted side-effects. Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray contains only all-natural plant-based edible ingredients that are antimicrobial and can be used for temporary relief for: difficulty breathing; sinus irritations; mucous blockage; swelling of mucous membranes; running or blocked nose; sinus pressure and congestion; accumulation of fluid.
Lab Analyses: The FDA required that we perform a “challenge” test at an independent laboratory for this type of homeopathic remedy, where very high concentrations of infectious organisms are introduced into the olive leaf nasal spray liquid over a one month period. One million colonies/ml each of bacteria (E. Coli, Staph, and Pseudomonas), fungus (Candida), and mold (Aspergillis) were injected into the Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray and tested over a one month period.
In 2018, we repeated this challenge test at Anresco Lab as a part of our GMPs and had the same result.
- 1. Bacteria - The lab reported 99.9% of all the colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the bacteria had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of bacteria drops to 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 2. Fungi - The lab reported 99% of the fungi colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the fungi had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of fungi drops to a min. 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 3. Mold - 97% of the mold were killed within the first 60 seconds. All mold was killed within 24 hours. Trace amounts were detected during the following weeks. (To pass this test, the level of mold was allowed to remain 1,000,000 colonies/ml as long as the product does not allow the mold to increase. The product need not kill mold.)