- Only one discount will apply for auto-ship orders, 5% off of the regular retail price.
- Auto-Ship orders will ship the initial order within a couple of days of setting up the auto-ship.
- The second and all future reshipments will occur in intervals you choose, either every 30 or 60 days.
- Signing up for Auto Ship commits you to a minimum of 2 orders. You may not cancel until after the 2nd order has processed.
- Auto-Ship orders will continue to ship automatically at the interval you choose until you go back in your account and cancel the order or contact our office to cancel future shipments.
- Foreign orders cannot set up on Auto-Ship.
- Seagate does not share your name, email address or any personal information with any other company.
- To receive Seagate's monthly news emailer, you must sign up here.
- Your credit card will be charged at the time you click the “Place Order” button.
- Seagate accepts PayPal, Amex, Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
- Seagate does not accept Smart Cards or Wire Transfers.
- All prices are shown in US Dollars.
- For persons wishing to order by mail, calculate your order, add in the correct shipping charge, and mail your check and order form to:
- First Fishery Consumer Order Dept.
7372 Convoy Court San Diego, CA 92111
- All orders submitted by mail are subjected to applicable shipping charges.
Free Shipping (online orders only)
- There are 2 ways to earn free shipping:
- Regular orders of ≥$50.00 (Continental U.S.)
- Auto-Ship (U.S. orders only)
Shipments to Foreign Countries?
- All foreign orders - shipping is charged at cost.
- Shipping to foreign countries is done at the customer's risk. We have no way to control the order once it leaves our San Diego warehouse. Where possible, you should insure your order.
- For countries other than Canada, Japan, and Australia, we have occasionally had customers experience delays in delivery of up to 9+ weeks. This usually is the result of a package getting held in Customs at the destination country. There is no way to track this once this occurs. This is, unfortunately, a common occurrence when shipping into "third world" countries.
- You should check with your country’s customs service before ordering if you are unsure whether a product will be allowed into your country.
- Seagate does not ship to specific countries due to their import restrictions, prevalence of credit card abuse, or unreliability of that country’s mail service. If your country does not appear within the list of countries that we do ship to in the drop-down menu in the shopping cart, then you will need to contact our office to see whether we can make an exception.
Returns and Refunds Policy
- Product must be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Product is shipped back shipping prepaid to Seagate accompanied by the “Return Authorization form” – Request form
- If a return package doesn't arrive at Seagate and you don't use a trackable method to return, or if you refuse the shipment as a method of return, your refund may be denied.
Returns are only accepted for unopened bottles in resalable condition.
Credit for returns does not include shipping costs.
Changing or Modifying Orders
- Most orders you place on SeagateProducts.com enter the shipping process very quickly so we can get your items to you as soon as possible. Orders already in the shipping process cannot be modified.
- Once you have placed your order, if you need to modify or cancel it before it has gone to shipping, you will need to contact our office to 1-888-505-4283.
- Auto-Ship orders for future delivery can be modified or cancelled by logging in to your account. However, by making an auto-shipment order, you have committed to a minimum of 2 shipments- the original order plus a follow-up 2nd delivery. The 2nd delivery cannot be cancelled. You can cancel the 3rd shipment.
Seagate MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF ANY NATURE REGARDING THE INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCT TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. The information on this website may include typographical inaccuracies.
Under no circumstances will be liable to any person or business entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages based on any use of this website or any other website to which the website is linked, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, or loss of programs or information, even if it has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages.